Prezi is a tool that could work very nicely, if you have the time and money to setup the "higher" (read not free) accounts that allows you access to bells and whistles. I tried it out after watching the online tutorials and was able to add links to indicate in which order items came to the forefront of the "slide" to use the venacular of PowerPoint. I can see if being useful, and being based online it is very portable for presentations. That said, I don't see a great deal of need for it for the moment.
One of the interesting things about the free version of the software is that all presentations are visible to everyone. I guess if you were a consultant, you would likely pay for the upgraded software, otherwise all of your work would be available for the world to see.
Next up, Thing 20, my route to librarianship. It all started with a puppet named Suzy Alexander!
No comments:
Post a Comment